Download Equalize.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Equalize.dll?
Equalize.dll - dll file called "Nero Library" is a part of Nero Burning ROM program developed by Ahead Software AG.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If equalize.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 80 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7D03D33D4FB7CE30A898E50591DD2082
- SHA1 file sum: 31F4352F0C591F079343ABC3D2BC9DC4FDDF0EB7
Equalize.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- equalize.dll is missing
- equalize.dll error loading
- equalize.dll crash
- equalize.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point equalize.dll
- equalize.dll could not be located
- equalize.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find equalize.dll
- Cannot register equalize.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download equalize.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.