Download Engine.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Engine.dll?
Engine.dll - dll file called "FineReader Engine" is a part of FineReader program developed by ABBYY (BIT Software).
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If engine.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.1682
- File size: 1 MB
- MD5 file sum: 037B08F16F80413C7166DA9F1C8F89DB
- SHA1 file sum: 7119898A0115E1D3A98E0D1D4D8225C4A95A041B
Engine.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- engine.dll is missing
- engine.dll error loading
- engine.dll crash
- engine.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point engine.dll
- engine.dll could not be located
- engine.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find engine.dll
- Cannot register engine.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download engine.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.