Download Emsmdb32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Emsmdb32.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store Service Provider" is a part of Microsoft Outlook program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If emsmdb32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.0.2627
- File size: 525.41 KB
- MD5 file sum: 736EA381A5EC7B4B14E5B40ACABAC231
- SHA1 file sum: AD0CD298241F647B954FE402D47CF5AAAEE33FAC
Emsmdb32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- emsmdb32.dll is missing
- emsmdb32.dll error loading
- emsmdb32.dll crash
- emsmdb32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point emsmdb32.dll
- emsmdb32.dll could not be located
- emsmdb32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find emsmdb32.dll
- Cannot register emsmdb32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download emsmdb32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.