Download Dxgidebug.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dxgidebug.dll?
Dxgidebug.dll - dll file called "DXGI Debug Binary" is a part of Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dxgidebug.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 9.30.9200.16384
- File size: 99.95 KB
- MD5 file sum: 50E1C0B72A63DE618180FC95C389BA64
- SHA1 file sum: 90B163D28245FF15A1440C8FEF4E5671FF25FA77
Dxgidebug.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dxgidebug.dll is missing
- dxgidebug.dll error loading
- dxgidebug.dll crash
- dxgidebug.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dxgidebug.dll
- dxgidebug.dll could not be located
- dxgidebug.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dxgidebug.dll
- Cannot register dxgidebug.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dxgidebug.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.