Download Dx7vb.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dx7vb.dll?
Dx7vb.dll - dll file called "Microsoft DirectX for Visual Basic" is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dx7vb.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2258.400 built by: Lab06_N(mmbuild)
- File size: 587 KB
- MD5 file sum: 06E7C0EA312B5A4BCD4117B1C4865EC3
- SHA1 file sum: 726995F8AB3C7B95E525AF659B0599E6AE88625E
Dx7vb.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dx7vb.dll is missing
- dx7vb.dll error loading
- dx7vb.dll crash
- dx7vb.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dx7vb.dll
- dx7vb.dll could not be located
- dx7vb.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dx7vb.dll
- Cannot register dx7vb.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dx7vb.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.