Download Dsvideo.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dsvideo.dll?
Dsvideo.dll - dll file called "Steinberg Module: DS Video Monitor" is a part of DirectShow Video Player for Cubase VST program developed by Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dsvideo.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.01
- File size: 64 KB
- MD5 file sum: 856FD0461108B23CD93F8DDC83B56470
- SHA1 file sum: 2E0787E228BDEFF2F81DD42DAC3D884C9EE5C541
Dsvideo.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dsvideo.dll is missing
- dsvideo.dll error loading
- dsvideo.dll crash
- dsvideo.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dsvideo.dll
- dsvideo.dll could not be located
- dsvideo.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dsvideo.dll
- Cannot register dsvideo.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dsvideo.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.