Download Drweb32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Drweb32.dll?
Drweb32.dll - dll file called "Dr.Web (R) Virus-Finding Engine" is a part of Dr.Web (R) program developed by Daniloff's Anti-Virus Labs.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If drweb32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.3.0
- File size: 612.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7BFE0DBDD35EF1BED55D24F465692659
- SHA1 file sum: 6D82889BFAB25DA0C340111E57F3EF99F77E7FA4
Drweb32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- drweb32.dll is missing
- drweb32.dll error loading
- drweb32.dll crash
- drweb32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point drweb32.dll
- drweb32.dll could not be located
- drweb32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find drweb32.dll
- Cannot register drweb32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download drweb32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.