Download Drawintl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Drawintl.dll?
Drawintl.dll - dll file called "CorelDRAW Resources" is a part of CorelDRAW(R) program developed by Corel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If drawintl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 11.633
- File size: 8.26 MB
- MD5 file sum: 57FEBEA7A7D64BCE61B8E6381CD19F3D
- SHA1 file sum: 6B4124A04129CE293D24A1DB226F7CED52B7CBD6
Drawintl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- drawintl.dll is missing
- drawintl.dll error loading
- drawintl.dll crash
- drawintl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point drawintl.dll
- drawintl.dll could not be located
- drawintl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find drawintl.dll
- Cannot register drawintl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download drawintl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.