Download Dolbyhph.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dolbyhph.dll?
Dolbyhph.dll - dll file called "Dolby Headphone Engine" is a part of Dolby Headphone program developed by Lake Technology Limited, http://www.lake.com.au.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dolbyhph.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.10.0270
- File size: 656 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0E76982330D4BE1EB2C4732D818CD18C
- SHA1 file sum: D73B2506A70260E4F618A8AC385374B00E5CB9FC
Dolbyhph.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dolbyhph.dll is missing
- dolbyhph.dll error loading
- dolbyhph.dll crash
- dolbyhph.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dolbyhph.dll
- dolbyhph.dll could not be located
- dolbyhph.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dolbyhph.dll
- Cannot register dolbyhph.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dolbyhph.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.