Download Dmutil.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dmutil.dll?
Dmutil.dll - dll file called "Logical Disk Manager Utility Library" is a part of Logical Disk Manager for Windows NT program developed by Microsoft Corp..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dmutil.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2600.0.503.0
- File size: 49.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 61495668E0B3CF77D3F6060048C28772
- SHA1 file sum: 05FBAF945E65BEC5F4F31DA98F74C7CDD49DC0B6
Dmutil.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dmutil.dll is missing
- dmutil.dll error loading
- dmutil.dll crash
- dmutil.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dmutil.dll
- dmutil.dll could not be located
- dmutil.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dmutil.dll
- Cannot register dmutil.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dmutil.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.