Download Dmserver.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dmserver.dll?
Dmserver.dll - dll file called "Logical Disk Manager service dll" is a part of Logical Disk Manager for Windows NT program developed by Microsoft Corp..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dmserver.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2600.0.503.0
- File size: 21 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6778518454C31174EC5687004C0C0E63
- SHA1 file sum: 4F902EBF51FF6A1A8B33E1278E159449634F032D
Dmserver.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dmserver.dll is missing
- dmserver.dll error loading
- dmserver.dll crash
- dmserver.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dmserver.dll
- dmserver.dll could not be located
- dmserver.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dmserver.dll
- Cannot register dmserver.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dmserver.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.