Download Descgraphics.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Descgraphics.dll?
Descgraphics.dll - dll file called "WhereIsIt Graphics Plugins Module" is a part of Where Is It? program developed by Robert Galle.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If descgraphics.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 641 KB
- MD5 file sum: 867CB4F1B7936B1F249AD7D0D3B9C0B1
- SHA1 file sum: 540F9EB6B4B8E49F5338ADA4EB41D3D692510E4A
Descgraphics.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- descgraphics.dll is missing
- descgraphics.dll error loading
- descgraphics.dll crash
- descgraphics.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point descgraphics.dll
- descgraphics.dll could not be located
- descgraphics.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find descgraphics.dll
- Cannot register descgraphics.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download descgraphics.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.