Download Ddraw16.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ddraw16.dll?
Ddraw16.dll - dll file called "Microsoft DirectDraw" is a part of Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® 95 and 98 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ddraw16.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.07.00.0700
- File size: 27.83 KB
- MD5 file sum: 687F775A9F1525CF2C371C82FF4CA553
- SHA1 file sum: 2280C187D7E2FD093DA22B33DA98DAC27B4FB03B
Ddraw16.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ddraw16.dll is missing
- ddraw16.dll error loading
- ddraw16.dll crash
- ddraw16.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ddraw16.dll
- ddraw16.dll could not be located
- ddraw16.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ddraw16.dll
- Cannot register ddraw16.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ddraw16.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.