Download DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll?
DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll - dll file called "DWGdirect: Memory Allocation Module" is a part of DWGdirect program developed by Open Design Alliance Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 14.15 KB
- MD5 file sum: AC6B5BC268FF2A8A6420BBA3975EFED0
- SHA1 file sum: C3037104E9F1B71479705B322AEF5C9124BDD295
DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll is missing
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll error loading
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll crash
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll could not be located
- DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll
- Cannot register DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download DD_Alloc_2.04_8.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.