Download Dbghelp-xfw.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Dbghelp-xfw.dll?
Dbghelp-xfw.dll - dll file called " Windows Image Helper" is a part of Debugging Tools for Windows(R) program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dbghelp-xfw.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.6.0007.5
- File size: 1006 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9D9916B57DF06F32E5EF6C4161FEBAFF
- SHA1 file sum: 36E4320E0A6E535830C0A6A02E7BF2271F8F6C44
Dbghelp-xfw.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dbghelp-xfw.dll is missing
- dbghelp-xfw.dll error loading
- dbghelp-xfw.dll crash
- dbghelp-xfw.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dbghelp-xfw.dll
- dbghelp-xfw.dll could not be located
- dbghelp-xfw.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dbghelp-xfw.dll
- Cannot register dbghelp-xfw.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dbghelp-xfw.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.