Download D3drm.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is D3drm.dll?
D3drm.dll - dll file called "Direct3D Retained Mode DLL" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3drm.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148)
- File size: 342 KB
- MD5 file sum: E1B91CCC4D09F5325A194F94F41B753F
- SHA1 file sum: B68A2620223ECA223F981CD84F2FD4230E6DB40B
D3drm.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3drm.dll is missing
- d3drm.dll error loading
- d3drm.dll crash
- d3drm.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3drm.dll
- d3drm.dll could not be located
- d3drm.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3drm.dll
- Cannot register d3drm.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3drm.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.