Download D3d-renderer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
D3d-renderer.dll - dll file called "d3d renderer" is a part of renderer program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3d-renderer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 146.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4E1AEEDF1DECE6DE1DDC29ECCEA8F91B
- SHA1 file sum: 94417B756AA5DC2B18EB5B0B51943D258F57BA9B
D3d-renderer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3d-renderer.dll is missing
- d3d-renderer.dll error loading
- d3d-renderer.dll crash
- d3d-renderer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3d-renderer.dll
- d3d-renderer.dll could not be located
- d3d-renderer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3d-renderer.dll
- Cannot register d3d-renderer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3d-renderer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.