Download D3dramp.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
D3dramp.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Direct3D" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3dramp.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148)
- File size: 576.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 17408F6163F809957CAABE2B3AE9F4B7
- SHA1 file sum: 17E27BD5C00BD6C5C32EA7FE467DE5D359ABBBAE
D3dramp.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3dramp.dll is missing
- d3dramp.dll error loading
- d3dramp.dll crash
- d3dramp.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3dramp.dll
- d3dramp.dll could not be located
- d3dramp.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3dramp.dll
- Cannot register d3dramp.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3dramp.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.