Download D3d9d.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is D3d9d.dll?
D3d9d.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Direct3D Debug" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3d9d.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.0.6000.16386
- File size: 2.53 MB
- MD5 file sum: 43D21E6B7B09959EA4388CAD51C48860
- SHA1 file sum: 83AB5E09D8B6F7AB7FDEBD192ECE5A58C531E310
D3d9d.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3d9d.dll is missing
- d3d9d.dll error loading
- d3d9d.dll crash
- d3d9d.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3d9d.dll
- d3d9d.dll could not be located
- d3d9d.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3d9d.dll
- Cannot register d3d9d.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3d9d.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.