You are running: Unknown
A suitable version of csapi3t1.dll found in our database
Unknown is not your OS? Please select your OS below: special offer
To quickly resolve your problem, we recommend download and use csapi3t1.dll Fix Tool. If you have technical experience and you want to install a DLL file manually, please select your version of Windows and download csapi3t1.dll, after that copy it to the appropriate place using the instruction below, it will fix dll errors.
csapi3t1.dll - dll file called "Microsoft CSAPI Converter (v3 to v1)" is a part of Microsoft® CSAPI v3 to 1 converter program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If csapi3t1.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
File version: 1.0.2415
File size: 64.06 KB
MD5 file sum: 6014D7E900291D76BAE5467285E0A585
SHA1 file sum: A21FD2CEB3C717FE16989DF0A1101650C7251FFF
Possible error messages regarding this file:
csapi3t1.dll is missing
csapi3t1.dll error loading
csapi3t1.dll was not found
the procedure entry point csapi3t1.dll
csapi3t1.dll could not be located
csapi3t1.dll Access Violation
Cannot find csapi3t1.dll
Cannot register csapi3t1.dll
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download csapi3t1.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.
|Version / Bits||Size||Language||Description||MD5/SHA-1|
|322.214.171.1245||64.1 kb||U.S. English||Microsoft® C Runtime Library|
This page is available in other languages: Español | Deutsch | Nederlands | Português | Italiano | Français | suomi | Indonesian | Tiếng Việt | Norsk | Русский | Svenska | English
You can read more information about csapi3t1.dll on WikiDll.com
Whenever I tried to launch Skype I was getting kernel32.dll is missing error. Following your instructions I fixed it within a few minutes. Thanks