Download CRYPTOPP.DLL and fix "dll not found" error!
What is CRYPTOPP.DLL?
CRYPTOPP.DLL - dll file called "Crypto++® Library DLL" is a part of Crypto++® Library program developed by Wei Dai.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If CRYPTOPP.DLL is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 1.22 MB
- MD5 file sum: 9A7234078559093E06C9D32148ED95A3
- SHA1 file sum: 40361DAD15B9B5AE2757A21D1CE6A61C3C37E891
CRYPTOPP.DLL Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- CRYPTOPP.DLL is missing
- CRYPTOPP.DLL error loading
- CRYPTOPP.DLL crash
- CRYPTOPP.DLL was not found
- the procedure entry point CRYPTOPP.DLL
- CRYPTOPP.DLL could not be located
- CRYPTOPP.DLL Access Violation
- Cannot find CRYPTOPP.DLL
- Cannot register CRYPTOPP.DLL
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download CRYPTOPP.DLL and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.