Download CryD3DCompilerStub.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is CryD3DCompilerStub.dll?
CryD3DCompilerStub.dll - dll file called "D3D shader compiler stub" is a part of Crysis 3 program developed by Crytek GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If CryD3DCompilerStub.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 9.76 KB
- MD5 file sum: 8DAE1CDCE9C55010017B967F626090A7
- SHA1 file sum: 3029543665A180B85221FC126B4F2F69C3C45CCA
CryD3DCompilerStub.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll is missing
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll error loading
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll crash
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point CryD3DCompilerStub.dll
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll could not be located
- CryD3DCompilerStub.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find CryD3DCompilerStub.dll
- Cannot register CryD3DCompilerStub.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download CryD3DCompilerStub.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.