Download Crlctl100.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Crlctl100.dll?
Crlctl100.dll - dll file called "Common Controls Library" is a part of CorelDRAW(R) program developed by Corel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If crlctl100.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.410
- File size: 652 KB
- MD5 file sum: 01353DF693C7264F71342CFB132E50B6
- SHA1 file sum: 3C1676E40FF295B7A8E1D95B5A281575C7B0C3A8
Crlctl100.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- crlctl100.dll is missing
- crlctl100.dll error loading
- crlctl100.dll crash
- crlctl100.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point crlctl100.dll
- crlctl100.dll could not be located
- crlctl100.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find crlctl100.dll
- Cannot register crlctl100.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download crlctl100.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.