Download CRLCLR.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is CRLCLR.dll?
CRLCLR.dll - dll file called "Color Engine Library" is a part of Corel Common Framework program developed by Corel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If CRLCLR.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.1998
- File size: 408 KB
- MD5 file sum: 00CD67DDBA80870BD9D19EAAFDE66DA2
- SHA1 file sum: AABFB8830345E7B1483EE9E395536AD40FD46E68
CRLCLR.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- CRLCLR.dll is missing
- CRLCLR.dll error loading
- CRLCLR.dll crash
- CRLCLR.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point CRLCLR.dll
- CRLCLR.dll could not be located
- CRLCLR.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find CRLCLR.dll
- Cannot register CRLCLR.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download CRLCLR.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.