Download Crlclr100.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Crlclr100.dll - dll file called "Color Engine Library" is a part of CorelDRAW(R) program developed by Corel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If crlclr100.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.410
- File size: 368 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9AEE203B164E8515D4B0C961E6D3F8AF
- SHA1 file sum: 2D19975E23448479C53A26FB467D299DA7A33F53
Crlclr100.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- crlclr100.dll is missing
- crlclr100.dll error loading
- crlclr100.dll crash
- crlclr100.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point crlclr100.dll
- crlclr100.dll could not be located
- crlclr100.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find crlclr100.dll
- Cannot register crlclr100.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download crlclr100.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.