Download Crdb_fielddef.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Crdb_fielddef.dll?
Crdb_fielddef.dll - dll file called "Crystal Reports database driver for Field Definitions" is a part of Crystal Reports program developed by Crystal Decisions Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If crdb_fielddef.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.1999
- File size: 108 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5BD3F29CB92C64B249D19A8211734FF6
- SHA1 file sum: EB62A2A78B658489C16CD34CC9D6F820D5A06CF1
Crdb_fielddef.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- crdb_fielddef.dll is missing
- crdb_fielddef.dll error loading
- crdb_fielddef.dll crash
- crdb_fielddef.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point crdb_fielddef.dll
- crdb_fielddef.dll could not be located
- crdb_fielddef.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find crdb_fielddef.dll
- Cannot register crdb_fielddef.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download crdb_fielddef.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.