Download ControllerManager.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is ControllerManager.dll?
ControllerManager.dll - dll file called "ControllerManager: Controller Management Layer for Test Tools" is a part of ControllerManager program developed by Microsoft Xbox Accessories Test Tools Group.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ControllerManager.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 105.89 KB
- MD5 file sum: C3EB2E02DB1333765A5C18A4DC544857
- SHA1 file sum: 1B1457C0152E244085DBBC32AFD2729CFDA85FCC
ControllerManager.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ControllerManager.dll is missing
- ControllerManager.dll error loading
- ControllerManager.dll crash
- ControllerManager.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ControllerManager.dll
- ControllerManager.dll could not be located
- ControllerManager.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ControllerManager.dll
- Cannot register ControllerManager.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ControllerManager.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.