Download Compobj.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Compobj.dll?
Compobj.dll - dll file called "OLE 2.1 16/32 Interoperability Library" is a part of Microsoft OLE 2.1 16/32 Interoperability for Windows program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If compobj.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2.1
- File size: 29.45 KB
- MD5 file sum: 40F9FC896B2BA69FDC04D75E9D00DD01
- SHA1 file sum: 87E14F5FED0020A13C40274D1887366E2E8E7DCE
Compobj.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- compobj.dll is missing
- compobj.dll error loading
- compobj.dll crash
- compobj.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point compobj.dll
- compobj.dll could not be located
- compobj.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find compobj.dll
- Cannot register compobj.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download compobj.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.