Download Commctrl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Commctrl.dll?
Commctrl.dll - dll file called "Custom Controls Library" is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If commctrl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.10.1998
- File size: 151.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5F941C5CD4C856DE2D93957D3F9B2950
- SHA1 file sum: 7A4C02303C6DB554AF4349B365C6CD21332C458F
Commctrl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- commctrl.dll is missing
- commctrl.dll error loading
- commctrl.dll crash
- commctrl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point commctrl.dll
- commctrl.dll could not be located
- commctrl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find commctrl.dll
- Cannot register commctrl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download commctrl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.