Download Colorcvt.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Colorcvt.dll?
Colorcvt.dll - dll file called "Color Conversion Library" is a part of Color Conversion Library (32-bit) program developed by .
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If colorcvt.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.0.0.0
- File size: 536.05 KB
- MD5 file sum: FEE174FA75745239446F0D1F1D365C28
- SHA1 file sum: D86A90F33A507FBD8278CC58B1D0C2CE6FB809A2
Colorcvt.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- colorcvt.dll is missing
- colorcvt.dll error loading
- colorcvt.dll crash
- colorcvt.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point colorcvt.dll
- colorcvt.dll could not be located
- colorcvt.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find colorcvt.dll
- Cannot register colorcvt.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download colorcvt.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.