Download Clnwinth.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Clnwinth.dll - dll file called "NetWare® Client Lib. Thunk Layer for Win95" is a part of NetWare Client API Thunk Layer program developed by Novell, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If clnwinth.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.5.8
- File size: 7.16 KB
- MD5 file sum: BCDE17F20817538FEE9D79089E1B5BFF
- SHA1 file sum: 64A95E312A04D04561EB422943C793FAE77DB085
Clnwinth.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- clnwinth.dll is missing
- clnwinth.dll error loading
- clnwinth.dll crash
- clnwinth.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point clnwinth.dll
- clnwinth.dll could not be located
- clnwinth.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find clnwinth.dll
- Cannot register clnwinth.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download clnwinth.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.