Download Clnwin32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Clnwin32.dll?
Clnwin32.dll - dll file called "NetWare® Client Library" is a part of NetWare Client API for C program developed by Novell, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If clnwin32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.5.8
- File size: 62 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7C6A45CF968FDC45F42513B8DAC9C14C
- SHA1 file sum: 4683DBD4E34A6D0BD53EB2C46F7E50A50CEA6F47
Clnwin32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- clnwin32.dll is missing
- clnwin32.dll error loading
- clnwin32.dll crash
- clnwin32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point clnwin32.dll
- clnwin32.dll could not be located
- clnwin32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find clnwin32.dll
- Cannot register clnwin32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download clnwin32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.