Download ClassLib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is ClassLib.dll?
ClassLib.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ClassLib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0
- File size: 140 KB
- MD5 file sum: 174DF7DC4B9BFF771E3C55166D0906A4
- SHA1 file sum: A61382049DDB358E8895E7C890394C4CD762524E
ClassLib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ClassLib.dll is missing
- ClassLib.dll error loading
- ClassLib.dll crash
- ClassLib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ClassLib.dll
- ClassLib.dll could not be located
- ClassLib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ClassLib.dll
- Cannot register ClassLib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ClassLib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.