Download Ch7xxw9x.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ch7xxw9x.dll?
Ch7xxw9x.dll - dll file called "Ch700x Minidriver for Intel Graphics Driver" is a part of Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows95(R) & Windows98(TM) program developed by Intel(R) Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ch7xxw9x.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.13.01.3196
- File size: 32 KB
- MD5 file sum: F7A285E96EC6BE97318664D618B60FE4
- SHA1 file sum: 1441199D5BBA31A1A66373689E4CB8B30591252C
Ch7xxw9x.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ch7xxw9x.dll is missing
- ch7xxw9x.dll error loading
- ch7xxw9x.dll crash
- ch7xxw9x.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ch7xxw9x.dll
- ch7xxw9x.dll could not be located
- ch7xxw9x.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ch7xxw9x.dll
- Cannot register ch7xxw9x.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ch7xxw9x.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.