Download Cgamex86.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Cgamex86.dll?
Cgamex86.dll - dll file called "JA Client Game DLL" is a part of Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy (MP) program developed by Activision Inc.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If cgamex86.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 696 KB
- MD5 file sum: 1765F4B4FD8602CECCBBCAB840CE4EE5
- SHA1 file sum: 75A04CC1A623BEDB61ADDA923450155AE76B3D75
Cgamex86.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- cgamex86.dll is missing
- cgamex86.dll error loading
- cgamex86.dll crash
- cgamex86.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point cgamex86.dll
- cgamex86.dll could not be located
- cgamex86.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find cgamex86.dll
- Cannot register cgamex86.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download cgamex86.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.