Download Cfgmgr.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Cfgmgr.dll?
Cfgmgr.dll - dll file called "Configuration manager" is a part of 3ds max program developed by Discreet, a division of Autodesk, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If cfgmgr.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 28 KB
- MD5 file sum: ED38BF19C19536DB518F47D837C7DAE5
- SHA1 file sum: F1852C2FEDA455351291A0EA4DA496041767F349
Cfgmgr.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- cfgmgr.dll is missing
- cfgmgr.dll error loading
- cfgmgr.dll crash
- cfgmgr.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point cfgmgr.dll
- cfgmgr.dll could not be located
- cfgmgr.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find cfgmgr.dll
- Cannot register cfgmgr.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download cfgmgr.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.