Download Ceutil.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ceutil.dll?
Ceutil.dll - dll file called "Registry Utility Library" is a part of Microsoft ActiveSync program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ceutil.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.1996
- File size: 40.08 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3D580B3CF84F9D4735032A0AC2DBB12D
- SHA1 file sum: 23F76F70E1FFE50D3E22C699912E808E3C5DEABE
Ceutil.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ceutil.dll is missing
- ceutil.dll error loading
- ceutil.dll crash
- ceutil.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ceutil.dll
- ceutil.dll could not be located
- ceutil.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ceutil.dll
- Cannot register ceutil.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ceutil.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.