Download Btvid_32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Btvid_32.dll?
Btvid_32.dll - dll file called "Bt Video I2C and GPIO API DLL" is a part of program developed by RSS - Brooktree Division.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If btvid_32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 47.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 599DA13B13D2A397C6898554D62A493F
- SHA1 file sum: 64DF2D14AD51DDC97804817F53A6AC30A2EA6C9E
Btvid_32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- btvid_32.dll is missing
- btvid_32.dll error loading
- btvid_32.dll crash
- btvid_32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point btvid_32.dll
- btvid_32.dll could not be located
- btvid_32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find btvid_32.dll
- Cannot register btvid_32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download btvid_32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.