Download Bj tremolo.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Bj tremolo.dll?
Bj tremolo.dll - dll file called "Tremolo plug-in for Cubase VST" is a part of BJ Tremolo program developed by Bo Johansen.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If bj tremolo.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 65.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7BD92841B91DD009068330ADD03A00D2
- SHA1 file sum: B1451D9513AFB393CA9ABF9F4DF3FBEB94EB8D81
Bj tremolo.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- bj tremolo.dll is missing
- bj tremolo.dll error loading
- bj tremolo.dll crash
- bj tremolo.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point bj tremolo.dll
- bj tremolo.dll could not be located
- bj tremolo.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find bj tremolo.dll
- Cannot register bj tremolo.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download bj tremolo.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.