Download Baseball.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Baseball.dll?
Baseball.dll - dll file called "Baseball Screen Saver" is a part of Microsoft® Plus! for Kids program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If baseball.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.1992
- File size: 892 KB
- MD5 file sum: A0129BD62631087DBB90FB669999403C
- SHA1 file sum: F32D12EE10BA8EF44B21439175138D40229ECBF4
Baseball.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- baseball.dll is missing
- baseball.dll error loading
- baseball.dll crash
- baseball.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point baseball.dll
- baseball.dll could not be located
- baseball.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find baseball.dll
- Cannot register baseball.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download baseball.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.