Download Avpack32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Avpack32.dll?
Avpack32.dll - dll file called "AntiVir archive decompression library" is a part of AntiVir archive decompression library program developed by H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If avpack32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.20.00.04
- File size: 400.04 KB
- MD5 file sum: CC79A79B626882D8B3553152C67FD982
- SHA1 file sum: F6C048D4E9BFC1D2D5D50082B0AD9BD925CE313F
Avpack32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- avpack32.dll is missing
- avpack32.dll error loading
- avpack32.dll crash
- avpack32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point avpack32.dll
- avpack32.dll could not be located
- avpack32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find avpack32.dll
- Cannot register avpack32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download avpack32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.