Download Aunzip32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Aunzip32.dll?
Aunzip32.dll - dll file called "addUNZIP 32-bit De-compression Library" is a part of addZIP Compression Libraries program developed by Stephen Darlington.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If aunzip32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 0.71
- File size: 110 KB
- MD5 file sum: 964E850E4FADBB935648B8AD0BD0C2F6
- SHA1 file sum: BF5AFB8C4699809C853DBC33EDB4277872BC8975
Aunzip32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- aunzip32.dll is missing
- aunzip32.dll error loading
- aunzip32.dll crash
- aunzip32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point aunzip32.dll
- aunzip32.dll could not be located
- aunzip32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find aunzip32.dll
- Cannot register aunzip32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download aunzip32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.