Download Atir3d16.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Atir3d16.dll?
Atir3d16.dll - dll file called "ATI Mach64 DirectDraw HAL." is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If atir3d16.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.10.1701
- File size: 14.34 KB
- MD5 file sum: 86D517E521AA484CAAB1226BFEBBEE6E
- SHA1 file sum: AEB006BFFF25DD8428CB6535FAF7ADCC9BCFB5C5
Atir3d16.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- atir3d16.dll is missing
- atir3d16.dll error loading
- atir3d16.dll crash
- atir3d16.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point atir3d16.dll
- atir3d16.dll could not be located
- atir3d16.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find atir3d16.dll
- Cannot register atir3d16.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download atir3d16.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.