Download Atimpenc.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Atimpenc.dll?
Atimpenc.dll - dll file called "ATI MPEG Encoder" is a part of Digital VCR program developed by ATI Technologies, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If atimpenc.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.10.00.1703
- File size: 232 KB
- MD5 file sum: 8793C2F01521BE830E34CEFEF3B58F3C
- SHA1 file sum: 448FA4E76EC8FF38F0BD279721EEBF83E0C0AF7B
Atimpenc.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- atimpenc.dll is missing
- atimpenc.dll error loading
- atimpenc.dll crash
- atimpenc.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point atimpenc.dll
- atimpenc.dll could not be located
- atimpenc.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find atimpenc.dll
- Cannot register atimpenc.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download atimpenc.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.