Download Apedbset.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Apedbset.dll?
Apedbset.dll - dll file called "Setup wizard for Data Access Explorer sample application" is a part of Data Access Explorer Setup Wizard program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If apedbset.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8169
- File size: 168 KB
- MD5 file sum: CA376FA2741945B64EDECCB40860669E
- SHA1 file sum: 97EC681C86DBDAA30195D266F42F919C415C99A7
Apedbset.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- apedbset.dll is missing
- apedbset.dll error loading
- apedbset.dll crash
- apedbset.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point apedbset.dll
- apedbset.dll could not be located
- apedbset.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find apedbset.dll
- Cannot register apedbset.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download apedbset.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.