Download Alleg42.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Alleg42.dll?
Alleg42.dll - dll file called "Allegro" is a part of program developed by Allegro Developers.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If alleg42.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 266 KB
- MD5 file sum: B2A6936810B65FBAA708DB2E57F528FA
- SHA1 file sum: 61AF7E52703BCBC65D9E8B464E14B8BBB77CF70F
Alleg42.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- alleg42.dll is missing
- alleg42.dll error loading
- alleg42.dll crash
- alleg42.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point alleg42.dll
- alleg42.dll could not be located
- alleg42.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find alleg42.dll
- Cannot register alleg42.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download alleg42.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.