Download Alleg40.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Alleg40.dll?
Alleg40.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If alleg40.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 536 KB
- MD5 file sum: EDADD07A14EC3014570AED0918153CB9
- SHA1 file sum: 24BE66D2824188B181DBA723B020481776D62710
Alleg40.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- alleg40.dll is missing
- alleg40.dll error loading
- alleg40.dll crash
- alleg40.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point alleg40.dll
- alleg40.dll could not be located
- alleg40.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find alleg40.dll
- Cannot register alleg40.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download alleg40.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.