Download Advctrl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Advctrl.dll?
Advctrl.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If advctrl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0
- File size: 50.63 KB
- MD5 file sum: 592E95B3115E4DEEC83B96464285C6F4
- SHA1 file sum: 3ADABC6E704A30A4DAC298A56A33618EE27F0D41
Advctrl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- advctrl.dll is missing
- advctrl.dll error loading
- advctrl.dll crash
- advctrl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point advctrl.dll
- advctrl.dll could not be located
- advctrl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find advctrl.dll
- Cannot register advctrl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download advctrl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.