Download Admpegin.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Admpegin.dll?
Admpegin.dll - dll file called "MPEG File Decoder" is a part of MainConcept (AdobeEncore)® MPEG File Decoder program developed by MainConcept AG.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If admpegin.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: official release build
- File size: 252 KB
- MD5 file sum: FD8D087FC8DECF9228F60F596B4B270C
- SHA1 file sum: 51D230EDAA92B2B5386FA00B952A2E8A238DD690
Admpegin.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- admpegin.dll is missing
- admpegin.dll error loading
- admpegin.dll crash
- admpegin.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point admpegin.dll
- admpegin.dll could not be located
- admpegin.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find admpegin.dll
- Cannot register admpegin.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download admpegin.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.