Download AdbWinApi.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is AdbWinApi.dll?
AdbWinApi.dll - dll file called "Android ADB API" is a part of Android SDK program developed by Google, inc.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If AdbWinApi.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 94 KB
- MD5 file sum: 47A6EE3F186B2C2F5057028906BAC0C6
- SHA1 file sum: FDE9C22A2CFCD5E566CEC2E987D942B78A4EEAE8
AdbWinApi.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- AdbWinApi.dll is missing
- AdbWinApi.dll error loading
- AdbWinApi.dll crash
- AdbWinApi.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point AdbWinApi.dll
- AdbWinApi.dll could not be located
- AdbWinApi.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find AdbWinApi.dll
- Cannot register AdbWinApi.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download AdbWinApi.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.